RS232 to RS422 converter 485/422 RS232 converter switch 422 adapter
- Exquisite mini-sized with DB9 connector and wiring post connector.
- Compatible with RS-232 and RS-485 standards of EIA/TIA.
- Automatic data transceiver without external volume control signal (RTS).
- Power supply Unique adoption of serial charge pump without external power supply, and three-line (TXD, RXD and GND) communication
- without necessity for initialization of the serial ports to obtain power supply.
- A maximum connection of 32 pieces of network devices.
- Communication distance: 1.2 KM
- Communication rate: 300BPS-115.2KBPS
- Transmission media: twisted-pair cable or shielded cable.
- Working modes: applicable for both asynchronous half duplex (RS-485) and asynchronous full duplex (RS-422) without any jumper settings needed.
- Plug-and-play and universally applicable on all the existing communication software.
- Dimensions: 63mmx33mmx17mm.
- Working environment: -25 degree to 70 degree, relative humidity 5% to 95%.
- Supporting DOS/WIN95/WIN98/WIN2000/NT/XP/7/8 and Linux, etc.